I know I’m crazy behind on my blogging of all the fabulous high school seniors I’m photographing lately and I promise those blog posts are in the queue. However, I just had to share one little thing first…this is the fun goodie bag that each of my AMAZING senior model reps receive shortly after their session.
I adore each one of my reps and it felt really weird just mailing them a stack of referral cards saying ‘just hand these out’. I really want them to know I appreciate all their help in building up my business with me; I mean, who wouldn’t love to get a fun goodie bag like this in the mail! And honestly, it’s just as exciting to package these babies up and send them out as it probably is to receive them.
So, let’s talk contents…
1) the BAG! When I was brainstorming packaging ideas and how I was going to wrap all these items together it hit me like a ton of bricks… a t-shirt bag. I cannot get enough of these great t-shirt bags…I make them all the time. It’s a great way to recycle an old t-shirt and it’s always a lot of fun to hunt for the coolest shirts to make into bags. HINT: hit up Goodwill and their 50% sales…you can get shirts for $.50…total bargin!
2) the NOTEBOOK! I’m a sucker for journals, notebooks, diaries, anything of that sort. I found these adorable notebooks at Target with a bunch of different cover designs. Bought a bunch in every style…true story!
3) the ACCORDION! Not going to lie, these little puppies are AMAZING. It’s a 3”x3” mini accordion picture book. Custom designed with images on the front and back. Perfect to carry in your purse/bag or to give to the grandparents as a gift.
4) the BUSINESS CARDS! Gotta add just a few of those…you never know when they come in handy.
5) the GUM! I’m completely smitten by this cute mini packs of gum. Seriously people, fresh breath is super important
6) the LIPSMACKER! I mostly photograph females (boys, I’m here for you too if you need me ) and us girls can never have enough lip gloss, chapstick, lip balm, lipstick, etc. That’s a fact. Am I right, or am I right?!
7) the CANDY! Now that’s just some good, clean fun right there. What’s a goodie bag without a little edible goodie?!
8) the REFERRAL CARDS! Ahhh, the lovely referral cards. This year I changed up the print size to be a bit bigger for the senior model referral cards. And let me tell you, it makes a difference. These sizes are probably less likely to get lost PLUS they show off my models picture (and my photography) so much better. On the back is contact info to my senior site, my Facebook page and my rep’s own custom website WITH a special offer for anyone who books from this rep’s referral.
Oh, and one more thing. A hand written THANK YOU note, of course.
So that’s it. Fun, easy with a TON of heart!
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
// VIEW PORTFOLIOS // // PHOTOGRAPHY MENTORSHOP // // CONTACT ME // // FACEBOOK //